Tracking

Tracking

Saturday, December 29, 2012

You Can Bank on The Vault

Marshall's Pretzels - The Vault 
I love returning to Tulsa, Oklahoma for the holidays. In addition to being around my family and friends who I don't get to see often, as a lover of food I also get the opportunity to try new restaurants that pop up over the year. Lucky for me the lovely owners of Elote, opened up a new restaurant this year that serves pretzels! What used to be First National Bank (Tulsa's first ever drive-thru bank) is now home to The Vault. Located on S. Cincinnati between 6th and 7th, this trendy new restaurant and bar adds a modern twist to the bank's original art deco design. The Tom Tom lounge, situated above the restaurant, was like walking into a scene from Mad Men.


My friend, older sister and I sipped on our cocktails and treated ourselves to Marshall's Pretzels - made with Marshall brewery grains, everything salts, cheddar cheese and served with herb butter and dijon mustard - these tiny twists were soft, fluffy and flavorful.

While I didn't have time to treat my taste buds to some of their other tasty selections this time around, rest assured I will be returning to this place the next time I come home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment