Tracking

Tracking

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oktoberfest!

The Oktoberfest pretzels get "three twists"


In October, a couple of my friends and I went to Mount Angel for Oktoberfest. Needless to say there was plenty of beer, food, and you guessed it - pretzels! I got a pretzel from one of the food stands on main street and it was tasty. There was a little too much salt, which for people who know me well might think it is weird I am saying that, but sometimes too much salt can take away from the overall quality of the pretzel in my opinion, it is all about the balance. Being new to Oregon, Mount Angel was a fun place to experience Oktoberfest, however the prices of the beer gardens were outrageous, so if you are going there to drink be prepared to empty your pockets. Otherwise, you can just enjoy the crowds and the food stands on the main street.

No comments:

Post a Comment