Tracking

Tracking

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fassler Hall: Tulsa,OK

Fassler Hall gets "for full twists"


Although I recognize this is a "Portland" Pretzel blog, from time to time there will be some Pretzels from other places I go. Since I love pretzels, it is hard to pass up a good pretzel when I see it, so why not blog about it too? This post comes to you from Tulsa, OK's Fassler Hall, a quaint little German pub in downtown Tulsa. Since I live in Portland now, I just recently had the opportunity to check this place out and sure enough, they had pretzels. Not just one, but two pretzels come with this order and they were nothing short of delicious. They were buttery, soft, and had a balanced amount of salt per each pretzel. As noted previously, I am not a big fan of mustard, but if you're into that there was plenty of it. I loved being home for the holidays, and biting into a savory pretzel with some of my best friends topped off this experience for sure. Now, back to Portland!

No comments:

Post a Comment