Tracking

Tracking

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Wetzels Pretzels

Wetzel's Original Pretzel gets "Three Twists" 

Although Wetzel's Pretzels isn't just in Portland, I figured if I eat in Portland it counts, right? I have decided to do some pretzel posts about some "main stream" places dedicated to pretzels - namely, Wetzel's Pretzels and Auntie Anne's, and others as they come (aka while I am at Target, because let's face it Target has everything). First up, Wetzel's Pretzels, although I technically tried my first Wetzel Pretzel at the Bridgeport location, they also have one at Lloyd Center in Portland - and for those U of O fans, there is one located in Eugene, OR too. Greatest things about chains is that you can count on the food to taste the same no matter the location.
For consistency sake, I tried the original pretzel and I must say it was delicious. I think the salt topped it off (as it tends to do) and even though it was a bit buttery/greasy, I wouldn't expect anything else. If you're doing some shopping at Bridgeport or on your way to a movie it is conveniently placed to tempt your taste buds. 

1 comment:

  1. The more butter and grease the better as far as I'm concerned!

    ReplyDelete