Tracking

Tracking

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Buffalo Wild...Pretzels.



Those who know me well (and those who probably just met me) know how much I love wings..especially from Buffalo Wild Wings. So it is probably not surprising how excited I was once I realized they also had pretzels! BWW doesn't just serve you one, but three at a time. Obviously I recognize that they don't intend for one person to eat all of them...so no I didn't eat all three (although it was tempting). The bread was perfect with just the right amount of salt. In terms of dipping sauce, I preferred the cheese to the hot mustard that might as well been wasabi, but then again I am more sensitive to spicy than some. So for those Portlanders who are in need of some pretzels and wings in their life, the SW Morrison BWW location is definitely a must try.

BWW Pretzels get "three twists"

No comments:

Post a Comment