Tracking

Tracking

Saturday, March 24, 2012

@RockBottomPDX Pretzel's you make the rockin' world go round...

Last night a few of my friends and I headed to Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery in Portland,  located at 206 SW Morrison, for the Annual Firefighter Bachelor Auction, which helps raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. While I can't say that I bid on a fireman, I am here to say that I discovered pretzels on the menu while at this crazy, but worthwhile event.  They had not 1, but 2 delicious pretzels with garlic-salt that came with the most delicious jalapeno cheese dipping sauce I have ever had the pleasure of tasting. To top it off...these pretzels were GINORMOUS (not sure that is even a word?)



Luckily, I had some friends by my side to help me eat them. I definitely recommend these pretzels and will definitely be going back. I would also say that if you are willing to spend some money for a date with a Portland Firefighter, while also supporting a good cause, look no further than the Firefighter Bachelor Auction in Portland every year. 

@RockBottomPDX gets full twists in my book (the cheese sauce was a nice touch)

1 comment: