Tracking

Tracking

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Deschutes Pretzels, are De-lish.

Deschutes get a "four full twists

Occupying a former auto body shop, Portland's Deschutes Brewery, located in the Pearl District (210 NW 11th), has a lot of appeal - and so do their pretzels. I won't lie, this isn't my first time to Deschutes, as I had the privileged of going here the first time this summer with a friend, but for consistency sake I thought I should go again to ensure I got my pretzel rating right. Their Brewery pretzel is served with a delicious "creamy white cheese and Black Butte Porter stone ground mustard" and although it is a bit pricey (compared to some pretzels at $7.50) the dipping sauce combined with the buttery, salty croissant like pretzel is simply irresistible. Deschutes is not just a Portland pub, as they have locations in several states in the U.S (primarily west coast and mid-west, although sadly not in Oklahoma). So for my family in California and Texas, if you're reading this post - make a date night at Deschutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment