Tracking

Tracking

Saturday, April 21, 2012

BridgePort Brew Pub

Today I must brag about BRIDGEPORT BREWPUB located in the NW district, on 1313 NW Marshall. The atmosphere here is pretty awesome, calm, lots of room and a great place to catch up with a friend or grab something to eat by yourself and watch a game. They start opening outdoor seating starting in May, so highly recommend checking it out then for sure. Now to the pretzels! Not one, but three pretzels (which is great for larger groups, but sadly I think even in splitting these with my friend, I had more than one and half of this plate o' pretzels.)

The porter cheddar spread is seen on the left, delicious!


The pretzels come with two dipping sauces, a kingpin honey mustard (which is a bit spicy) and the porter cheddar spread (highly recommend!) I washed my pretzel(s) down with one of their Summer Squeeze Bright Ales and I must say it was a pretty great combination. 

BridgePort BrewPub Pretzels are four twists, I would eat them any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment