Tracking

Tracking

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Otto & Anitas Schnitzel House

Given my slight obsession with pretzels, it might be surprising (even to me) that at the same time that I began this blog, I also began preparing myself to run the Portland Rock N' Roll Half Marathon. This will be my first half marathon, and while it has been tough sometimes to stay motivated, I have found it a lot easier to indulge in Portland's finest pretzels after a good run. After running a few miles with my friend the other week, we decided to pop into Otto & Anita's in Multnomah Village to try out one of their pretzels.




This little Bavarian restaurant had a delicious pretzel, with both butter (recommend) and spicy-mustard (spicy, naturally) and just the perfect pinch of salt. While I went there specifically in search for a pretzel, one of the waiters informed me that most people seek them out for their famous Dill-Pickle Soup recipe. So if you're in need of a little Bavarian pick-me-up, treat yourself to a nice cup of soup with a side of pretzel at Otto & Anita's.


As for me, let's just hope my exercising mentality continues even after I complete the half marathon, because my pretzel-eating mentality won't be going away anytime soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment